WHY THE ICON PUBLIC SCHOOL?
- The Icon Public School has a tradition of providing NCERT based learning with an international / global perspective. At The Icon Public School we strive to make every individual feel valued, happy & successful.
- Responsibility, enthusiasm & participation are actively encouraged and integrity is rewarded.
- Working together in a safe, caring and stimulating environment, we set high expectations whilst offering strong support, resulting in a community of lifelong learners who can contribute with confidence to our world.
- The students of ICON are well disciplined and better organised. They are taught to follow a well- planned schedule in school.
- The students are focused and possess higher concentration power than others. This is because they are trained through techniques such as yoga and meditation that enhances their focusing power.
- At Icon, students are taught to respect everyone irrespective of their caste, creed, ethnicity, culture, religion and perspective. Hence they imbibe strong moral and ethical values.
- The ‘teacher – student relationship’ is an integral part of the school. Here, the students respect their teachers highly and share a strong bond with them. They are molded under the caring guidance of their mentors.
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS OF TEACHERS
- Our caring and competent teachers, all of whom are, steadfast in their mission to impact lives. They go beyond the call of duty, never hesitate to walk an extra mile to provide continuous and on the spot guidance to our students.
- Teaching is an ever learning process. It is about caring, understanding and reaching out
- The school faculty is led by Mrs Aradhana Rana, the Principal, Mrs Deepika Nagarwalla, the Vice Principal, and a team of learned and dedicated subject teachers.
- The school has established several learning programs to learn from each other within and across schools.This provides teachers with a platform to expand their repertoire of strategies to enrich their students learning.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
The Icon Public School has a world class infrastructure to provide the students with all necessary facilities to excel in both academic and extracurricular activities. To highlight a few, the school has :-
→Social Studies Laboratory
→Audio Visual Room
→Indoor Games Room
→Sports Stadium-Cum- Playing Area
→Auditorium to pursue Music & Dance
Besides the infrastructure, the school has safety features like fire fighting equipment, safe drinking water for the whole school, water coolers, separate toilets for boys, girls, staff and visitors, monitoring on the gate for visitors, ramps for the physically challenged, a lift for teachers and students who require the facility and adequate safety measures in class.
SCHOOL, PARENTS & COMMUNITY
Parents play a vital role in complementing the school in its endeavor to guide the students towards success. They are the role models at home and help children develop positive attitudes, strong moral and ethical values and cultural bonds that enrich their lives and give the children a sense of security and belonging.