Admission to Class – I for the new Academic Year commences from 01 December each year. Preference is given to ‘Fledglings’ students for Class I up to 31st Dec after which all outside admissions are treated at par. For all other classes, admission is granted subject to the availability of seats.
*Age Criteria for Class I – A child must have completed 5 years and 6 months as on 31st March of the previous academic year.
*Contact the school office from 9.00am to 12.00 noon on any school working day for a prior appointment for a basic aptitude assessment and counseling session with the student as well as the parents.
*On confirmation of admission, the school will give a schedule for submission of documents and the payment of fee.
* Documents required at the time of confirmation of admission –
- Two latest passport size photographs of the student.
- Transfer Certificate (original) of the previous school for Class II onwards.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate. (Original – for Class 1)
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Report Card of the previous school
* On payment of the Admission and Term I fee, your ward will be required to join school as per the School Calendar.
Queries may be made over the phone between 09.00 am – 2.00 pm on the following numbers –
Class I to IX – 8806951250, 9823073790
School Administration office – 02412357337