ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR GRADE II – IX
Admission to Class – II to IX for the new Academic Year commences from 01 December each year subject to the availability of seats. A basic aptitude test is conducted in English, Hindi and General Science to assess the student’s eligibility and academic aptitude. Thereafter, the parents and students are called for a counselling session and interview with the Principal and Vice Principal according to the schedule given by the Administrative office.
*Contact the school office from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon on any school working day for a prior appointment for a basic aptitude assessment and counselling session with the student and the parents.
*On confirmation of admission, the school will give a schedule for submission of documents and the payment of fee.
* Documents required at the time of confirmation of admission –
- Two latest passport size photographs of the student.
- Transfer Certificate (original) of the previous school for Class II onward.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Report Card of the previous school
* On payment of the Admission and Term I fee, your ward will be required to join school as per the School Calendar.
Queries may be made over the phone between 09.00 am – 2.00 pm on the following numbers –
Class II to IX – 8459833554
School Administration office – 0241-2357337