- Why The Icon Public School?
- Principal's Message
- Management and Teachers
- School Committee
- Parents Teachers Association
- Important Information
- Information for School as per CBSE Guidelines
WHY THE ICON PUBLIC SCHOOL?
- The ICON Public School has a tradition of providing NCERT – based learning with an international / global perspective. At The ICON Public School we strive to make every individual feel valued, happy & successful.
- Responsibility, enthusiasm & participation are actively encouraged and integrity is rewarded.
- Working together in a safe, caring yet stimulating environment, we set high expectations whilst offering strong support, resulting in a community of lifelong learners who can contribute with confidence to our world.
- The students of ICON are more disciplined and better organised. They are taught to follow a well- planned schedule in school.
- The students are focused and possess higher concentration power than normal students. This is because they are trained through techniques such as meditation that enhances their focusing power.
- In ICON, students are taught to respect everyone irrespective of their caste, creed, ethnicity, culture, religion and perspective. So, such students grow up as people with strong character and values.
- The ‘teacher – student relation’ is an integral part of the School. Here, the students highly respect their teachers and share a strong bond with them. They are molded under the guidance of their mentors.
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS OF TEACHERS.
- We have caring and competent teachers, all of whom are, steadfast in their mission to impact lives. Our teachers go beyond the call of duty, never hesitate to walk an extra mile to provide continuous and on the spot guidance to our students.
- The ICON has been resourced to offer customized programs such as holistic assessment, values in action & Programs for active learning to meet the needs of students. The school offers a variety of programs to develop varied interests & abilities of the students.
- Teaching is an ever learning process. It is about caring, understanding and reaching out lives. Our teachers go beyond their call of duty, walk an extra mile to provide continuous and on the spot guidance to our students.
- The school faculty is led by Mrs Aradhana Rana, as the Principal, Mrs Deepika Nagarwala as the Vice Principal, —— subject teachers and —– assistant teachers.
- The school has established several learning programs to learn from each other within and across schools, providing various platforms where teachers can expand their repertoire of strategies to enrich their students learning and learn from each other as well as experienced practitioners.
- The school is power packed with an excellent infrastructure to support Quality Education, Physical Development & Extra Co-Curricular Activities that complement learning experience as under:
- Smart Classes.
- Computer Lab.
- Chemistry Lab.
- Biology Lab.
- Physics Lab.
- Mathematics Lab.
- Social Studies Lab.
- Basketball Courts.
- ——- Sq. Mtr of Sports Stadium-Cum-Playing Area.
- Auditorium to pursue Music & Dance.
SCHOOL, PARENTS & COMMUNITY.
Parents play a vital role in provisioning an environment to support our educational system primarily structured to help children learn and enrich our community. This helps students a strong feeling of belonging to the community which further shapes the never ending journey called Education.
The fact that you are reading this means that you are one of the stake holders in education at some level, be it as an educator, parent, administrator or an aware citizen. I hope your expectations of an institution that contributes to the future of this country is met at The Icon Public School [TIPS] . The Icon Public School started as Fledglings Pre Primary School in 2005 [It still flourishes and gives us our Icons] and branched as TIPS in 2008. Slowly and steadily, it blossomed and today it spreads its fragrance in Ahmednagar and beyond, as a Senior Secondary CBSE School (Affiliation No. 130616).
As the name suggests, we endeavor to produce the leaders of tomorrow. We are not satisfied and complacent with mediocre outcomes. We aspire to raise the bar in every field, each year, be it academics, sports, arts, oratory, discipline or attitude and we ‘Strive to Achieve’. I believe that if you want to leave imprints of your footsteps on the sands of time, you cannot drag your feet and wait for a lucky star to fall from heaven, you have to take determined steps with confidence and make your mark.
As the founder Principal of the school, I feel an immense sense of satisfaction and pride to see the outcome of the ethos we inculcated in our students.. This happens only when you have a team with a vision that is passionately involved and dedicated to a cause. At Icon we are a team that works within the confines of their expertise but towards a common goal.
The environment at Icon is an inspiring ecosystem of knowledge through play, exploration through a variety of activities, freedom to exchange ideas and voice opinions . We sincerely attempt to make learning joyful, meaningful, relevant, futuristic, holistic and realistic.
I believe the sweetest sounds are the excited chatter of children discussing ideas and events, the cheering chants for victorious athletes, the jingling bells from dance rooms and the melodious and sometimes. even not so melodious. voices from music rooms! In this free thinking environment creativity is born, confidence to face life nurtured and the spirit for life ignited!
As the custodian of our students’ dream and aspirations, we are committed to provide the most conducive nurturing environment for our students to learn, grow, strive and achieve their goals. Icons sow the seeds of their aspirations and we work tirelessly to nurture them so that they can harvest the fruit.
In a nutshell, we believe in ‘The 8 R’s’ enumerated below, to provide an ideal learning environment.
- Responsibility – in action, work, relationships and towards public at large
- Relationships – at school, home, public and community
- Respect – for environment, religions, language and cultures
- Readiness – to learn, absorb and change
- Reflection – spiritual, moral, social and emotional
- Regulation – in life and thinking
- Reward – effort and process
- Richness – in experience, thought and action
“To become an ICON is not a CHANCE but a CHOICE. Make it Today!”